Yellow Pages | Shop the Neighbourhood | Saskatoon
Saturday, November 29, 2014
Shop The Neighbourhood
SATURDAY | NOV 29, 2014
Stay Connected! #shopthehood @ShopTheHood_ca facebook.com/shoptheneighbourhood
WhatIs? | Shop The Neighbourhood
- A free event that supports small businesses by encouraging people to make local purchases on November 29, 2014, therefore contributing to the prosperity of our neighbourhoods.
- Shop the Neighbourhood offers people a local shopping alternative at the start of the holiday season and is a great opportunity to put local businesses front and center!
- Canadians nationwide will be encouraged to make a local purchase and take advantage of exclusive event day deals offered by the businesses in their neighbourhoods.
- An event to promote local commerce - Shop The Neighbourhood is a free national initiative of Yellow Pages which supports small businesses and reminds Canadians how local shopping makes a difference in all of our lives!
- This year's Shop the Neighbourhood will take place in the greater regions of Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa and now SASKATOON!
WhyParticipate? | I'm a Shopper
- In a global marketplace, it's become easy to forget the positive impacts our dollars have when spent close to home.
- Small businesses are our economic backbone; they create jobs, funnel funds back into the community, keep decision-making power localized, and generally contribute to building healthy, thriving neighbourhoods!
- Make a local purchase and take advantage of exclusive event day deals offered by the businesses in your neighbourhood
ParticipatingShopper | How To
- Join the conversation on Facebook and/or Twitter and follow #shopthehood #yxe Riversdale District @RiversdaleBID
- Find Saskatoon local neighbourhood deals by downloading YP App or visiting YP.ca: search STN in Saskatoon
- Together we can make Shop The Neighbourhood a success!
ParticipatingBusinesses | How To
- Participation is Free! By creating a special event day deal, you drive traffic directly to your door.
- How to participate: You were emailed by your BID! Refer to those instructions or contact your Business Improvement District (Riversdale, Downtown Partnership, Broadway, Sutherland)
- Have fun! Time to put your best products on display, break out the yellow decorations and get ready for the big day!
- Questions? Contact the Riversdale BID for local event information. Or, call YellowPages directly @ 1-844-YP-LOCAL (975-6225)
~ As a local business, your participation matters ~
Don'tForget | #shopthehood